Ok ok, I admit it – I have commitment issues when it comes to art. It takes me a while to adopt new wall decor because I’m always expecting to find something I love even more next time I go shopping. Yeah, I know this is kind of silly, and it’s not thaaat hard to swap out decor accents like wall art, but when you commit to a color scheme, or spend a chunk of money on a nice art piece, there is always a chance you may not love it forever….then what?
So with that said, my new favorite way to fill in some lonely hallways and sad corners is by purchasing art prints in standard sizes, and showcasing them in affordable frames (hello Amazon Basics!!). It could not be easier to spruce up your home in a jiffy – and totally within a modest budget!
Here are some of my favorite print / frame combinations that will hopefully inspire you to welcome a little art into your home or office space.
This post contains affiliate links – view full disclaimer here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you.
- PRINTS: Tropical Leaves Botanicals Wall Decor Art Prints, 4 Piece Set
- FRAMES: Homuguz Picture Frames 8×10 White Set of 4
- PRINTS: Lyrical Artworks
- FRAMES: AmazonBasics 11″ x 14″ Photo Picture Frame – 2 Pack
- PRINTS: So Fresh And So Clean Clean Print, Set Of 2
- PRINTS: Good Morning Gorgeous Hello There Handsome Print Set
- FRAMES: RPJC 11×14 inch Picture Frame Made of Solid Wood and High Definition Glass
- PRINTS: Abstract Geometric Sun & Mid Century Modern Neutral Rainbow Wall Art – Set of 2
- FRAMES: 11 x 14 Picture Frames Made of Solid Wood and High Definition Glass